Belief in past lives is not a prerequisite in order to benefit from a past life regression hypnosis session because any information you learn about past lives will always be relevant to the current life you are living.
QHHT is a past life regression technique developed by Dolores Cannon over the course of her 50+ – year hypnosis career.
These sessions are held in person. Please allow at least 3 hours for the session. I typically schedule these on Saturday or Sunday due to their length.
QHHT sessions have four parts:
- Getting to know you and your life story.
- The past life regression itself.
- Questions to your Higher Self.
- Talking with you about the session afterwards — going over the answers to the questions, your experience and so forth.
Clients often think they remember most of the session, but it’s typical that you won’t remember as much as you think you did…that’s why we talk about it afterwards. You also get an audio of the session via email. It’s a regular mp3 file you can download to whichever device you prefer.
How to Prepare
- Write down a list of questions you want to ask the Higher Self. Some people have a lot of questions, others have just a few. There is no right number of questions. If you need a jump start on what to ask, take a look at this list. Our discussion at the beginning of the session will help flesh out questions also.
- Eat a small meal before your session.
- Avoid alcohol and illicit drugs prior to the session.
- Wear comfortable clothes and avoid anything tight or restrictive.
- Relax and come with an open mind.